Saturday, July 1, 2017

PEACEFUL ROCK
In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame.
Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness;
turn your ear to me and save me.
Be my rock of refuge,
to which I can always go;
give the command to save me, 
for you are my rock and my fortress.
Psalm 71: 1-3

Jesus is the Rock in the weary land.
He is our sure foundation. He is Faithful and True to hear the believer's prayer. 
His name is the name above every name.

Your attitude should be the same as
that of Christ Jesus:
Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God
something to be grasped,
but made himself nothing,
taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
And being found in the appearance of a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of 
Jesus
every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that
Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2: 5-11

This Rock, this Prince of Peace, gives peace and hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment