Sunday, April 1, 2018


Therefore God exalted him
to the highest place and gave him
the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
 in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
 and every tongue confess that
Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
                            Philippians 2:9-11                                                

Victory Hill
I will shout “Victory!” on the highest hill!
I will shout “Joy!” where the valleys fill!
Jesus is no longer dead!

I will cry “Savior!” at the meadow’s end!
I will cry “Redeemer!” where the willows bend!
Jesus fulfilled what was said!

I will yell “Hope!” to the fir trees far!
I will yell “Freedom!” to the furthest star!
Jesus was raised from the dead!

I will speak “Life!” to the babbling brook!
I will speak “Friend!” to the woodland nook!
Jesus has done all he said!

And then I will kneel where the grass is deep,
and give to the Lord my soul to keep.
Jesus is no longer dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment